Friday, December 10, 2010

Hiatus from blogging..

I have not been blogging for a while, and that's cause I have recently gone back to school.

I took up an offer from WDA for skills retraining under their PCP (Professional Conversion Program).

So now I am studying Game Programming at DigiPen Singapore, which I am utterly enjoying.

It makes the process of getting my bachelor in IT feel like kindergarten.

For example, last week we did reflection (e.g. a mirror) and planar shadows. This week we did a pinball simulation (with multiple balls bouncing on each other). Next week, we will be switching to OpenGL 3.3 and writing our own shaders. Yes, it is extremely fast paced.

Thus, I am taking a hiatus from blogging for a "while"... :D

4 comments:

  1. FRIST COMMENT!
    (...1 year later to the day)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished my first month of work at Ubisoft Singapore.

    Not sure if I will continue on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time. Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessons.i love my parents quotes and or you can relax by playing the game after the tired working timemonster truck race games You can relax by reading the stories as tiểu thuyết ngôn tình hay nhất mọi thời đại. Each article definitely sexmang to give you the most comfortable feeling. Enjoy the experience!

    ReplyDelete